lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Simply Me

Hi. I'm Carissa. I am not very good at writing, my grammar is off, and without the help of spell check you would  probably not be able to tell what I am trying to say. Just like every other girl, I am at a constant war with the world, trying to stay myself when everyone is trying to change me. Yes, at times I give in, but overall, I do my best to stay true to the woman God is making me into. I do not have great words of wisdom, but God is making some amazing changes in me, so I am going to type them up and share them with you. I graduated from high school in 2011, and I am not planing on going to collage. I am going to get basic physical therapy and nursing training, and I have a heart for special needs children. I presently live in Guatemala, but in a couple years I plan on moving to Uganda, Africa and taking in special needs girl. I am super excited to see all the places God is going to take me through my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario