martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

As life gets crazier... #5

Life I crazy, that much is sure. We are now up to 5 kids in the home.... I have already introduced to you Rafael, Alejandra, Jenifer and Esperanza. I would now like to introduce you all to Christian.


He is almost 4, has CP, Autism, and is both hearing and sight impaired. We are learning every day how to properly care for him. He moves constantly!... so brushing his teeth is not an easy task. Oh, and did I mention that he screams when we do. Our neighbors must think we torture the kid (I promise you, we don't!) 


We love our expanding family!
Up next... blog post about everyday life here at Hogar de la Esperanza :)




1 comentario:

  1. HAHAHAHA...I'm sorry. I know it isn't *really* funny, but that picture of you brushing his teeth cracks me up. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar