martes, 20 de septiembre de 2016

His Grace is Sufficient for Me

I have known for about 2 weeks now that I have really needed to do a blog update. I have had plenty of time, that was not what was keeping me from it, but it was my lack of content that was preventing me from writing. I don’t really have any updates on my work here (because I am still having trouble getting the appropriate information) and to be honest, its making me very discouraged and making me feel like a failure. So I have just been keeping my mind open to what God might have me write about next…. But yesterday, as I was going about my day, He made it quite clear.

So I have been slowly working through a book by Nancy Leigh DeMoss called Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free. Today for my devotions I was reading a small section titled “God’s grace is sufficient for me”…


A few weeks ago, we were at a book store and remembering that I am nearing the end of my prayer journal, I bought a new one. As I was cleaning this afternoon, I came across it…


I think God is trying to get something past my thick skull.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
“But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

I am weak. I make mistakes. I am a failure at time. But I will always rejoice because in those moments he is still perfect! He uses the worst of my moments to prove his grace....
His grace is sufficient.
His grace is infinite.
His grace is perfect.
His grace is made for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario