miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

I feel like Tom Hanks in The Terminal....

I am very sorry that I am just now getting around to this update on the newest things in my life at the moment… my last week in Uganda was rather busy and so I just did not get around to it. So yes, I am not in Uganda at the moment. I am on my way home (to Guatemala) for 4 months. I am going back to for Krishauna and Andi’s wedding, I will be home through the holidays and then for Brittney and Joel’s wedding. It’s going to be a wonderful, busy few months! 

So far, my traveling has been quite smooth, but very long and exhausting. I left my apartment at 8pm on Monday, the 5th. My flight left at about midnight, 8 hour flight to Amsterdam, 6 hour layover, 8 hour flight to Washington DC where I had an overnight layover. 


My grandparents live a couple hours from DC so they picked me up from the airport, took me to Cracker Barrel  for dinner, then we went to the hotel and hug out a bit before we slept…. In fantastic beds with amazing pillows! (it was like sleeping on a cloud ;) ) 



My flight from DC left at 6 am, so we were up and on our way at 4. I am not on my 2 hours layover in Atlanta, but we will be boarding in about 30 min.... Then just the last leg of my trip, a 3 hour 45 min flight to Guatemala!!!! I am almost home and I can not wait to see my family!!!! But ya, I am defiantly beginning to feel like Tom Hanks on the Terminal. 


I do not yet have a return ticket to Uganda, but I AM returning and it will likely be in February (due to the fact that elections will be around that time and things can get crazy, I am not 100% sure when I will be heading back, but it will be around that time). So ya, that’s about it for the moment. Thanks for all your prayers and support, God bless!

P.S. Sorry for all the random pictures of me.... Selfies will not become a regular blog thing, I have just been VERY bored. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario