jueves, 18 de agosto de 2016

The Happenings... part 1 (U.S. update)

This is just a very brief summery of my time in the states. I am working on Part 2 of this blog where I will inform everyone of the happenings here in Uganda. But for the moment..... pictures of my trip!

My time in the states was amazing! Landed in the Pennsylvania area and got to spend a few days with family.








Taryn and I then did the Equip International Medical Missions Intensive training in North Carolina… Exhausting and amazing! Then spent a week with family there.



Then we headed to Ohio for a lot of stuff....
Went to a total of 4 weddings, and was in 1 of them.




Was a counselor at Ludlow Falls Kids Kamp (the church camp in Ohio that we went to growing up)


Got to go to Chicago and see the Cubs with Shauna and Andi!!!




I spent tons of time hanging out and catching up with friends and family!









And finished up with family camping in Pennsylvania.





It was an amazing trip and I want to thank everyone who helped me while I was in the states. I feel so blessed to have so many people willing to do so much for me! God bless you all!

Stay posted for part 2 of this blog that will explain everything here in Uganda!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario