sábado, 3 de agosto de 2013

"His faithfulness continues through all generations"

Sitting on our roof the other day, I was thinking a lot about the amount of money I have to raise before I can go back to Uganda (and ya, I was stressing a bit). After a little, I reminded myself that the reason I had gone up to the roof was to do my devotions.... not to stress about the future. So, I opened up my bible to my next reading... and this is what I read.

Psalm 100: 2, 3 and 5
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture... For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

I then felt stupid for stressing.

So, basically, I am prayerfully considering sticking around here a little longer and helping out with Hope for Home and Hogar de la Esperanza to get some very helpful basic knowledge.

Prayer requests:
1. Knowledge for the next step(s)
2. Financial support as he sees fit.
3. Peace for the future.

Thank you all for the prayers. I will try to do a bit better at keeping you all updated (its just a little hard when I don't have anything to update you on :P )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario