lunes, 23 de marzo de 2015

Let hope live once more.

Then Jesus told them, "This very night you will all fall away on account of me, for it is written: 'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.' But after I have risen, I will go ahead of you into Galilee." Matthew 26:31-32

"But after" How can two small, simple words provide such hope?

I will leave you, you will suffer, you will be scattered, all may seem lost... But after.... Wow! Will things get better! I will come back! I will prepare the way!    Hope is not lost.


Everywhere you look these days seems like hopeless situations... broken relationships, broken families, churches being corrupted by false teachings, countless abortions, persecuted Christians, etc. ....just remember, the story is not over. Our "but after..." is still coming. For some of us it may be tomorrow, for others it could be a few years down the road, for others... well some of us may not see our "after" till we leave is life. But hope will lead us on.

Let hope live once more.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario