lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

UGANDA, HERE I COME!

Date picked.
Tickets booked.
Let the packing commence!

On June 6th I will be arriving in Uganda and I can't wait! This move is something that I have been working towards for so, very long and it's almost here! (For anyone who would like to read about my plans, I did a blog post in December called Hope for Home Uganda)

To walk the red dirt roads....
To hear the little village kids yelling "mazungu" (what they call white people)...
To see the stunningly green fields....
To look into the big, beautiful eyes of a little Ugandan child as they look up at me with their gorgeous, white smiles....
To hear the voices of African children singing "hallelujah!"....

My heart is happy..... and I haven't even arrived yet!


I could use your help!
As you can assume, money is necessary. If you feel God is leading you to help, that would be greatly appreciated. Basic living costs, setting up house, necessary equipment, etc, this is not going to be cheep and anything you can do would be very helpful.
Right now, one of the biggest things is simply prayer. Moving to the other side of the world, being away from my family and the kids in our home is not going to be easy at all. Please be praying that I will very quickly find a church and great, supportive friends that can help me through this all. I am also going to need a house and a car very quickly, please pray for wisdom and discernment on my part as to know what steps to take and when. Lastly, please pray for direction as I am setting up house and getting Hope for Home established there in Uganda. It will not be an easy task and that is not my strong point, but I trust that God will hep me through it all. Please pray for Gods will to be done each step of the way.


For everyone that has helped me and has committed to helping me along the way, thank you very much. Words can not express just how much I appreciate your support. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario