miércoles, 3 de junio de 2015

The Plan

Hello all. For anyone who does not know, I am not yet in Uganda. I left Guatemala on Monday (June 1st) and am spending a few days in Pennsylvania with my grandparents and sister. I will be flying out on Friday (June 5th) and will be arriving on Saturday evening (Ugandan time).

The plan once I get there....
I will be spending a week or two with a friend of mine in Jinja. This will give me some time to get readjusted to the time change and culture overall. After that, I will be heading to Kampala to begin house hunting. At this point, I am still trying to figure out where I will be staying (my plans have fallen through) but looking for someone to help me look for a house.

This move will be a step by step process so after I found a house I do not know exactly what my life will look like (I am making tentative plans), but I trust that God will give me each step in His timing. Thank you all for your prayer and support. I will try my best to update you shortly after I get to Uganda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario